Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Beginning!!

I have decided to start over with our blog because the old one was out of date. As most of you know, Sean and I have been married for 8 months! We got married July 21st. Time has really flown by. My marriage has been the biggest blessing of my life, and I thank God everyday for bringing us together. Everyone needs a person like Sean in their lives. He has the biggest heart of anyone I know. He makes my life easier, and most of all complete. Our marriage has been the biggest and best adventure of my life, and I look forward to every new day with Sean.



Things have been very busy in our lives since July 21st. Sean and I have put our house up for sale, and are busy looking for a new one. We love the house we have now, but we are in desperate need of something bigger. If you know anyone who is house hunting, send them our way!!

No comments: