Sunday, April 20, 2008

House Hunting

Well, we are on the house hunt. We have looked at just about every house in the area of Auburn we want to live in. You can probably give me an address, and I can tell you the square footage, number of bedrooms and baths, and the size of the yard. The whole process of selling a house, and searching for another one is very tedious. As most of your know, I lack patience in my life. I have never been the one to sit and wait. I find something I like, and I don't like to take time thinking about it. This lack of patience has made house hunting more stressful than it needs to be. I think God is instilling in me a new gift...Patience!! At least once a day, if not more, Sean says,"Just be patient, Susan." Hopefully, we are nearing the end of our search. We have a couple of house that we really like, and have had more buyers looking at our home. I will be so happy when it is over!!

No comments: