Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Murphy.....
































My parent's have a king cocker spanial named Murphy, and he is by far the cutest dog ever. I just love him, and I am his favorite!! One day when my sister was leaving for work, Murphy walked up to her car. It was obvious that he had been abandoned. He was very skinny, and the vet told Claire that his teeth were down to nubs probably because he had been eating rocks. Well, Claire saved him and gave him to my parents because she already has a dog, Luke.

Everytime I walk in my parents house, Murphy is right there ready to play or have me pet him. He always had weird ways of taking naps. On Christmas afternoon, he just jumped on the sofa and laid on my side and we both slept. Then, the jumped in my mom's lap and fell asleep on his back with his legs and arms hanging out. I really wanted Murphy to come live with us, but my parents won't let him. He really is the best little dog!!

No comments: