Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas 2008







I cannot believe Christmas has already come and gone! We had a wonderful Christmas, and hope you did too. We were so blessed this year!! Calleigh got so many things! She got a stroller system, crib, glider, a bouncy seay, many clothes, an AU piggy bank, a Cinderella Christmas tree, and much, much more. Sean's sweet cousin Leigh, painted Calleigh a trash can to match one of the pillows in her room. Sean and I got some fun things too, but were more excited to open presents to Calleigh!

I am 25 weeks along this week, and doing great! Calleigh is moving around all of the time, and her favorite thing for me to eat is rainbow sherbert. Everytime I eat it, she jumps around all over. It is so amazing to feel her inside of me. Sean is so sweet to her, and talks to her all of the time. We have our 4-D ultrasound set for January 23rd, so please keep us in your prayers.

We are looking forward to a fun and exciting 2009! Happy New Years!!

No comments: