Monday, April 20, 2009

Sweet Calleigh Claire....

Calleigh is here!! She made her debut two weeks early!! She weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long! She is absolutely perfect! Sean and I are getting adjusted to being at home as a family of three. She has already brought so much joy and happiness to our lives, and I cannot remember what our life was like without her. Watching Sean with her brings tears to my eyes; he is so amazing with her. Calleigh loves to curl up in her daddy's arms and just sleep. Calleigh has changed our lives so much, and we both never thought you could love someone as much as we love her!

She has been a great baby so far. She is very mild mannered except when you change her diaper or her clothes. She does not like that at all, and lets you know every time! There is no denying who her father is. She has strawberry blonde hair, and favors Sean so much. Some people say that she looks like me from the nose up, and like Sean from the nose down. I just see Sean in her.

Sean and I appreciate all of the phone calls and visits we received at the hospital and since we have been home. We have been overwhelmed by the amount of love for our little girl.

Between everyone in our family, we have taken well over 1,000 pictures ( I am not exaggerating!) I will post more soon!

Hope everyone has a great week!













4 comments:

Leigh Collins said...

Congratulations!!!! She is so beautiful! I am so glad to hear you all are adjusting well. What is it about those first girls that they look just like their daddys? I promise that you will always tear up watching Sean with her - I still love to sit back and watch Sam with our girls and see the love he has for them!

Bradley Robertson said...

I just love that little face! Hope you're doing well new momma! Call me if you need anything or just want to talk!
Love you!!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!!! I would love to bring you dinner one night and come see that sweet angel. Just let me know when a good time would be...I still have her gift from your shower I missed:) She's so precious...enjoy every minute! It flies by!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations Susan! Calleigh is beautiful! Enjoy these sweet days!