Monday, October 27, 2008

Boy or Girl???

We will find out in exactly 2 weeks. We had our routine doctors visit today, and scheduled our ultrasound for November 10th. We are so excited!! I just hope these 2 weeks go by just as fast as the rest have. Everyday, someone new will ask me if I want a boy or a girl. We just want a healthy baby, but I do have a feeling it is a boy. I am not sure why, but for a while now I have felt like this was a little boy. I guess we will see soon. The doctors appointment went great. All they did was listen to the heartbeat and talk to us. The heartbeat was a strong 162 BPM. I was talking so much to the Sean and the nurse, I could not hear the heartbeat. I know it is hard for you to imagine me talking too much. At first, the heartbeat was loud, and then it would get softer. That concerned me at first, but the nurse told me the baby was moving around a lot. My doctor is Dr. Alverson, and his nurse is Vicky. They are both wonderful!!! I could not ask for two better people to take care of me and this baby.

Nothing else new is going on with us. We are getting ready for our first Halloween in a new neighborhood. Our neighborhood has a Halloween party for the kids right before trick or treating, so that should be fun.

I will keep everyone updated on whether Baby Canaan will be a boy or girl. Please continue to pray that this baby is healthy and strong, and thank you for the prayers you have already sent. Sean and I both feel them everyday!!

No comments: